Tuesday, January 29

looking back...

when the twins were born Jackson was 14 months old...
 now the twins are 14 months old...
I can't believe I had 2 babies when my baby was so little.
I can't believe that for 12 weeks I stressed thinking that having 1 baby 15 months after my other baby...I had no idea what I was really in for ;)
I can't believe that I would sell God so short...I spent so much of my pregnancy worrying and stressing about how I was going to handle it all and as much as I tried to rely on God I had no idea how hugely He would come through for me.
I can't believe that we made it...looking at how young Jack was and seeing how young the twins are I am in awe of the fact that we somehow survived!
I can't believe how awesome and amazing God is- just when I think we have our life figured out or planned out God throws us for a loop and asks me, again, to trust in Him!
I can't believe how amazingly perfect God's timing is! I never would have learned the lessons and been blessed like I have been in the last 14 months, had I not been so overwhelmed.
I can't imagine having another baby right now...
I'm thankful that God has given me this time to enjoy the babies I have and to allow them to be "babies" as long as they want- without having to grow up and make room for another baby!! 

2 comments:

  1. The line "I can't believe that I would sell God so short...I spent so much of my pregnancy worrying and stressing about how I was going to handle it all..." really resonated with me. Ditto here. Looking back, I can now say I think it was all in God's plan for molding me and growing me in faith.

    Enjoy your babies...We all know it goes so fast ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) yeah...funny how God works like that and puts us in a place where we need Him every day just to survive and then pulls through for us :)

      Delete