Friday, November 19

thanksgiving thankfulness!

Day 2...
Today, I'm reminded of how thankful I am for my husband, Korey!
He's such an amazing man- I don't know if I can even begin to recount what makes me so thankful for him, but I'll try! :)
The biggest thing I really love about Korey is that he doesn't really care about much...I know this sounds awful, but I really appreciate it about him. He doesn't really care how much $ I spend on stuff, as long as I don't break the bank, he doesn't care who I'm friends with, he doesn't care how I spend my days, he doesn't care if we chat about our days, or if we spend a lot of quality time together- he's low maintenance, he doesn't even really care what I make for dinner. He's just easy to please! On that same vein I'm so thankful that he makes me laugh. No matter what I'm upset about, big or small, Korey can always lighten the situation and make me laugh. I don't think we've ever had a fight that hasn't ended in some sort of laughter! Korey works so hard, too. He works at least 40 hrs a week at work and then he comes home and works around the house, or helps out a friend, or works at the rental house...he's just always working and he never takes a day off because he's sick or tired, he just go's and go's! Plus, he's so great at helping me out around the house and with the kids- what more could I ask for?? When he asked me to marry him about 5 1/2 years ago I knew that I made a good catch, but I didn't even know how good I had it until I married him!! They always say that there's a reacher and a stooper in every relationship and I definitely am the reacher in ours! I guess it'd just be hard to say what I'm not thankful for about Korey...and, I'm sure I could come up with a few tiny little things, but I won't post them here! ;)
I hope you have a thankful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment