Tuesday, May 4

The same?? or totally different??

I always wondered if all of my pregnancies would be/feel the same and now I know(for at least two of them)...there is nothing similar about either of these pregnancies! (other than the fact that I still like the color pink!) :) The photo with me in long sleeves is me pregnant with Hailey about 3 months before I had her and the one with the short sleeved shirt is me last night, hopefully, 4 months before I have this little man. So, what do you think- Do you think I look the same? I definitely do NOT feel the same this time around! (which is a huge blessing for the sickness...not so "blessing"ish for the tiredness) And it makes me wonder if this little boy will be a lot like Hailey or if his personality will be completely opposite, too! I definitely would not mind if he didn't cry as much as she did when she was first born, but I will be very sad if he doesn't sleep as much as she did when she was a baby! But, I guess only time will tell and I'd have to say that I am starting to get pretty excited to meet this little man and find out what he is going to be like!!!

1 comment: