Saturday, May 8

only in Wisconsin...

...can you wake up on May 8th to snow covering the ground! How crazy are these pics, huh?! I think that this is the first time I've ever seen my lilacs in bloom and covered with snow at the same time!

The good news, though...
although the cold weather stayed the snow left by the afternoon! And, one of the best things about the cold weather is that Hailey got a chance to wear an adorable snowsuit that someone had bought her and I thought she'd never get a chance to use!

Korey's Mom and Dad had a garage sale today and Hailey and I went down to help out with it. Mel's family also ended up coming and Hailey just had a blast with them all. She is the only little baby around and they all definitely dote on her! She got to eat a chocolate donut, a cookie, some brownies and who knows what else!! :) (no wonder Aunt Kelly had to chase after her all afternoon...) :) It probably wasn't her healthiest eating day, but she sure had a good time, so I figure one day won't hurt her too much!! I mean, seriously, who could say "no" to this sweet little face?? Definitely not me and, obviously, not her Aunt Kelly who followed her all over and let her run up and down the road and then carried her back on her shoulders! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment