Wednesday, May 26

25 weeks!!

Yesterday I had my 25 week doctor's appointment and everything looks great with our baby boy! His heart rate was 138 and it was going strong- he even kicked the doctor when he went to measure my stomach! I couldn't have been any happier! :)

I was cautioned by the nurse that my urine sample looked a little low on the "fluid" level so I should get plenty of water in my system...so, here I am trying to soak it in through osmosis! :) It's been so hot lately that I just jumped right in the pool with Hailey and used her new little watering can to "water" myself!!!
I have been experiencing really mild contractions and a very sore back/hips and I asked the doctor what I could do about them...and if the contractions were a problem, but he basically said that as long as I have Hailey in my life neither of them is likely to go away anytime soon! (and you can probably see why...) This little leech is attached to me and it's not getting any easier to carry "2" around!(don't critique my posture...it can't be helped...) But, I'm continually thankful that she does still enjoy snuggles and cuddling, at least some of the time, and that she's a small baby! She is such a little joy in my life and I can't wait to meet this little man of mine! If he's even half as much fun as his sister we are going to have a super fun house!! :)
"Children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward...blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them!" Ps.127:3,5a

No comments:

Post a Comment