Sunday, May 30

cute little baby girl!


Hailey was given a few adorable dresses from a friend from Germany and this one is completely ADORABLE!!! :) (or maybe it's the adorable little girl wearing it, but I guess I'm a little biased...)
Today we were "helping" Korey dig a hole for an egress window and mix some concrete to put some cement blocks in and I think I've finally come to realize that a pregnant woman and a 1 year old are anything but helpful...I know, it took me a long time, but I like to think more highly of my "abilities" than apparently I ought to! Poor Korey, I would fill up a bucket for him and then go to do something else and then Hailey would go behind me and dump the bucket out!!! Not quite what we were hoping for, but it was pretty cute and it definitely was a good way of giving Korey something to laugh about when he was super hot and working very hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment