Tuesday, May 11

Friends make everything better!

Hailey usually doesn't really like being in her swing, or if she does go in it, it is for only a little while, but the other day we had a friend over and he and Hailey had so much fun playing outside- with the swing! I guess it is true that everything is more fun when you have a friend!

It was also fun for me to have Brogan with us. I am looking forward to having our little boy around here and it was good practice to have a different little boy here! I had a lot of fun getting out the trucks and semis that Korey had as a kid. I told Brogan about them before we left his house and all the way home that was all he could talk about. It just made my day and made me even more excited to have this little one here to play with! :)

I think that Hailey is getting herself ready to be a big sister, because this morning she brought me a centipede! Yup, you saw that right- a centipede! She was crawling down the hallway giggling and I didn't think anything of it until she came to me a few seconds later holding something in her hand and it was a wiggly, squiggly BIG centipede! I had a very hard time holding myself together long enough to kill it, but after I gave myself a mommy pep talk it was slightly easier- maybe it was the testosterone from this little guy that gave me the strength! ;) Whatever it was, I just hope I NEVER have to do that again and from now on am going to teach my baby girl to KILL things instead of playing with them! (on another note, though...I'm thankful that she didn't eat it and brought it to me!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment