Tuesday, May 18

good times with a great family

Korey was gone for the weekend so I spent some time with my family...
I helped my Dad put in a paver path between their flowers and the lawn!
my wonderful mom knew that I was super tired out, so she took charge of Hailey and entertained her with a worm (yup, we were digging in the garden and found some earthworms)... some water...
and letting her climb the stairs...
And Fysh came down to spend the weekend with me! We had a ton of fun and Hailey just adores her auntie fysh, so that makes it so much more fun!
on Sunday morning without even meaning to all three of us girls ended up matching, so we just had to have a picture!
It's so great to have family around when Korey's gone! They all helped to make what could have been an awful and extremely boring weekend fun and enjoyable! :) I'm still super glad that Korey's home, though! I missed him terribly!

No comments:

Post a Comment