Friday, May 7

Happy Mother's Day!


About 15 months ago the Lord blessed me with the greatest joy of my life, my daughter- Hailey Elise and on that day I became a mommy! Little did I know that no part of my life was ever going to be the same or that I would love all the changes so much! I can't think of even one day where I have honestly wished that I weren't a mommy. Not that there weren't plenty of days that I have wished for a break, but I absolutely love being a mommy and thank God for the privilege! Having Hailey has made me rethink what a mommy is, too! I have so much more respect for my own mother and for my mother in law, not to mention my Grandmother's! These are all wonderful women and I only hope that I can be more like them as I grow up! And, I pray that someday Hailey will appreciate me and love me like I do these women!
Happy Mother's Day to all the great and wonderful mommy's in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment