Monday, May 24

A One Year Old's Fishing Adventures

Hailey was feeling very adventurous Sunday in the boat! She tried a lot of new things and I think she decided that she likes fishing...well, except for the whole wearing a life jacket, not being able to go swimming, and being stuck in a boat part! :) She did really enjoy most of it, but her favorite part was looking over the side of the boat and trying to get into the water. I wish I could have gotten a picture for you to see, but I was too busy trying to keep her in the boat! She's definitely as active in the boat as she is out of the boat!!!!





She kept trying to stick her hand in the walleye's mouth, but Daddy wouldn't let her! Good thing, too, 'cause I looked in there and there are a lot of sharp teeth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment