Sunday, January 31

It's hard to believe...

...that this is going to be me again, soon!! (yup, you read that right...I'm pregnant!) I loved the precious minutes that I got to spend with Hailey right after she was born and I can't wait for the minute that I get to meet my new baby! September 6th seems like so far away, right now, but I know that it will go very quickly and in a flash it will all be done and we'll be a family of 5! (Allie counts, doesn't she???) :) Right now I'm just focusing on having enough energy to keep up with my incredibly quick moving 1 year old! What's the best is that I was really worried about when I was going to stop nursing Hailey and I didn't have to worry about it at all- she just quit when I got pregnant! Pretty neat, huh?! :)
Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayer above and beyond anything I could ever have wished or hoped for!

No comments:

Post a Comment