Wednesday, February 3

For, I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am in...

These wise words were penned by the apostle Paul in his letter to the Philippians, and it is part of the memory verse I am memorizing for my bible study that meets on Wednesday afternoons. And, it has been a touchstone for me, lately. This pregnancy has been wiping me out- even more so than I remember Hailey's. Maybe it's because I didn't have anyone to chase after when I was pregnant with Hailey, or maybe I've just forgotten what those first few months were like! ;) But, I have been trying my hardest and praying like crazy for the grace to be content in whatever circumstance I find myself- whether that be up in the middle of the night for the 2nd time to go to the bathroom or not being able to take a nap because Hailey didn't!
For a happier thought...Hailey is just as cute as always and I got the camera out to document some of her newest cuteness! :)
She was so serious this morning, but I'm in love with the little ponytail! :)
doesn't she look like she's giving me the look??? I think she's practicing for teenagerhood already...or maybe she's practicing how to scare her little sibling into submission! :)

mommy's little helper! Yesterday we baked lemon poppyseed bread and Hailey really enjoyed watching it! Unfortunately, me being the blonde I am, forgot about it in the oven until we smelled a burnt smell, so we didn't get to taste it! :(

We played a lot in the kitchen under mommy's feet, yesterday! Here she is pushing her lion around!

look at me, riding my lion! I'm such a big girl! :) Yesterday I gave her a ride up and down the hallway on here! It was great to here her giggle and squeal...especially considering that she whined and clung to my leg saying, "mammy, mammy, mammy" whenever she wasn't getting a ride down the hallway! (and, yes, that is her new name for me- it's like mommy only with a long a instead of an o- kinda cute, but not so endearing when she's whining it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment