Wednesday, January 20

as cute as a bug in a rug!

Hailey was in full "cute baby" mode today and, fortunately, I documented it all on camera! :) You be the judge- have you ever seen anything cuter???
she got a bath in the sink this morning because she has horrible diaper rash and also has a some weird cradle cap, so she can't get her hair washed too often! :)
wanting to play with the dishes in the sink more than in the water!
her first real ponytail- isn't she cute?! :)
I love this face...she's like, what did you do to me???

and I love this little outfit- it's my favorite!
she's trying to climb up my leg, I think one of these days she's gonna stand up and it'll probably be trying to pull herself up on my leg!
sitting in her rocking chair
apparently she's kind of tired of all these pictures, today! But, this is one of my favorite ones...the only problem is that she looks really grown up and that makes me sad! :( She is gonna be 1 on Friday, I just can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment