Monday, January 18

walking??? well, sort of...

Everyone has been asking me if Hailey is walking, yet, and I know that a lot of babies are walking around, but Hailey prefers to do things her own way! She's never been worried about doing what other's do and I really hope that this keeps up through the rest of her life...she just makes her own rules to live by! (I think she's a lot like her daddy, 'cause I'm definitely more of a "follower" than that!) :) On that note...she is finding her own ways to get around. We don't have a little walker, so she pretty much created her own! She's been pushing around whatever she can get her hands on. She still can't pull herself up on it, but if I stand her up on it, she takes off running- almost literally! :)

"would you believe that I pushed this piano all the way from the living room to the kitchen??? How many kids do you know that can move a piano around??" ;)
...but, the piano got boring quickly and I wanted a bigger and better challenge!
yay! I figured out how to go from one thing to another...I'm getting braver! "peek-a-boo, mommy- I see you!"
"ahhhhh...what do I do, now??"
"hmm...maybe I can get the stool and use it to get around..."
" yay! here I go..."
"I'm going places"
"just try and keep up with me, now, Mom!"
"oh bummer...who put this cabinet here?!"
That is pretty much her only downfall, she hasn't quite figured out how to turn and get around things, she can only push things straightforward, but with her ingenious way of getting around things, I'm sure she'll come up with something sooner or later! :) (or she'll get really brave and start trying to walk on her own!)

No comments:

Post a Comment