Friday, January 1

Happy New Year!

To celebrate the New Year, Hailey, Korey, Allie, and I all went snowshoeing this afternoon. We had so much fun, I'm not sure who had the most fun, but I'd have to guess that it'd be a toss up between Allie and Hailey! Hailey barely stopped "growling" her usual sign of happiness and Allie was so excited she just "bounced" accross the snow...I'm not even sure she made contact with the ground most of the time! :) Korey and I were pretty happy, too, though. All around it was a good time!
Here's the happy mom and dad! I was worried that we'd all be cold, but by the time we were done all of us were sweating- even Hailey!
Hailey got all bundled up!


don't we just look like the happiest litle family?? We couldn't get Allie to sit still long enough to have her in the pic, so we just had to go with the 3 of us!
Hailey didn't really want to be on my back, so I carried her like this the whole way! The wrap was sooo comfortable, though, definitely worth the $15 I spent on it! :)
Here's Allie having the time of her life! She was like a psycho dog running to and fro chasing after sticks and squirrels, sniffing the coyote trails, and basically enjoying herself as only a doggy can!
when we climbed up the bank, after snowshoeing on the river, Hailey lost her boot- but, Prince Charming ran back and found it for her!
it's a good thing, too, 'cause she had to weaar mittens on her feet until the boot was found and they did not fit as well as her boots! :)
Even though I'm completely exhausted, this was the best way to celebrate the New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment