Wednesday, January 27

where there's a will, there's a way!

Hailey has just been cruising around our house, lately. It's so fun to watch her. It seems like if I leave the room for even a minute, she's in a different place when I come back! Yesterday we spent a long time in the doctor's office (our doctor was running late...) and she walked all around that waiting room, on the chair numerous times. I know that it means more work for me, and more bumps and bruises for her, but I love to see her so mobile! It makes my mommy heart happy. :) And...she got a clean bill of health at the doctor's office, yesterday. She's 18 lbs. 2 oz. and is 28 inches long! I'm proud of her...she's growing so well! The only thing is that the doctor told us to lay off of milk for at least 3 or 4 more months. I don't think she'll mind, but it's hard not to want to feed her cheese or stuff like that! But, in 3 months we can try yogurt and then move up from there, if she does good with it!

Here she pushed her lion to the coffee table, got on the coffee table, moved to the rocking chair and went to say HI to the nice lady on the tv! :)

earlier in the day she had gone from the lion, or her piano, I can't remember..., to the ottoman and then pushed that over to the green chair...
paused for a few minutes to look cute! :)


then made her way to the green chair! (then she got tangled up in the cord for the laptop and I had to rescue her...) I also had to rescue her from underneath the table and shutting herself in the bathroom numerous times, yesterday! :) (her new trick is shutting doors, she just doesn't understand how to open them again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment