Sunday, January 17

Do you think that we could paint the bedroom???

On Friday Hailey and I decided that we were going to just buy some paint to paint Korey's and my bedroom! :) I had been wanting to paint the bedroom for probably a year now, but Korey's been putting it off...I even bought us a new bedspread that didn't match the red walls, but that wasn't enough motivation, so I thought that maybe buying the paint would do it! And, luckily for me (and unluckily for Korey) it did! Unfortunately, as long as we were going to paint the bedroom Korey figured we should take the trim off and put new stuff on, and as long we were re-doing the trim, we should do the door and closet doors, too...so...what should have been a little project turned into a whole week long ordeal! (Hopefully it will only take a week, anyways!) :)
Korey working on taking of the trim!
the beautiful pink laminate tiles that were underneath the carpet
Hailey "helping"
she wanted to paint, too! :)
We decided to put in new laminate wood floors, as long as we were at it! :) Hailey helped Daddy lay down the underlayment! (that's the new color behind her...it's a greyish greenish blue color...)
Well, let's hope that this project gets done soon! I'm ready to move out of our guest bedroom and get back to my real bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment