Sunday, January 24

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, dear Hailey!

Hailey turned 1 on the 22nd, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun I had celebrating it with her! :) I thought it would be sadder to have her "growing" up, but I wasn't really that sad!! I guess that's a good thing, right??? Here's how we spent the day...
first we had breakfast in bed!
then, right after, when she was all filled up we weighed her to see if maybe she could move up to her big girl carseat...it's a no go- she's still only 18.4lbs! What a bummer! :(
since she doesn't have to watch her weight I let her have an unfrosted cupcake for lunch! :) Too bad I don't have that problem...
Mommy and Daddy took her out for dinner at IHOP- I think she liked it and the couple next to us loved her- she kept bothering them and saying HI to them!
she almost at the whole pancake- can you believe it???
Then on Saturday we had a party at my Mom's house...
Auntie Fysh helped Hailey open her presents...
then she had some cake!
she had to sit on the floor and eat, so she thought it would be fun to crawl around while she was eating! :) It got kinda messy!
Then on Sunday, Auntie Sarah and Uncle Mike came up to celebrate with us!
Uncle Mike and Hailey both had a good time opening her present!
she got a lion walk/ride and she loves it! She got braver and braver as the day wore on and before she went to bed today she was walking all over the house with it! :)

Aunty Sarah, the great cake maker, made her this beautiful Winnie the Pooh birthday cake!
She loved it! (and so did her mommy, unfortunately! :))
she learned how to stand up on her own, too! Isn't she a doll???
I know this pic doesn't have Hailey in it, but after she went to bed Daddy got out her blocks and played with them! :) Isn't that cute??? I love this guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment