Thursday, December 10

our new ultimate baby wrap!

A few weeks ago I ordered a new baby wrap- in honor of the snow- so that Hailey and I could go snowshoeing together when the snow came!! And, today the wrap came in the mail. It was such an exciting day for me...and for her, too! :) It was pretty fun to try out, but I think that I need a litle more practice getting it on and all figured out...it looks a litle awkward and funky, but I'll just have to keep practicing and wearing it around the house. Hailey actually did really like it, she has been a little cranky lately- like all of us would if we were cutting four teeth at the same time- so, I think that she was just happy to be held! (or at least close to her mommy) :)

Here she is chilling out on my back- can you see Owen?? I'm holding him- I guess this is how you handle it when you have two babies! :)
"mommy what do you have buttons on the back of your shirt for?"
"hmmmm...what are you doing momma???"
she's been chewing on her fingers, her toys, and pretty much anything else that she can get into her mouth these days!

Daddy just had a lot of fun taking pictures of her...
here we are together...I'm really looking forward to my first day taking her out in it. The best thing is- it's rated up to 35lbs, so at the rate that Hailey's growing I should be able to carry her until she's at least 3 or 4! ;)

Speaking of how Hailey's growing and changing...today she pulled herself up on some boxes and stood all by herself!! Korey and I were so excited. I think that we need to let her play in the bedroom more often, because I think she's a little more cautious on the wood floors than on the carpeting! On the other hand, I'm not sure I'm ready for her to be pulling herself up on things- she's already getting into enough trouble the way it is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment