Friday, December 4

Happy Friday!!

I am so excited that it is already December 4th and that there are only 21 days left until Christmas! I just love Christmas and I thought that this year I would be sad, because it would mean that Hailey is getting closer and closer to being a year, but I'm not that sad! I'm super excited for her to experience her first Christmas. Korey can't wait to take her to get a tree- not that she'll really care, but, for some reason it's just more exciting to think about taking her than going by ourselves. :) And, I just can't wait for her to open the present that I bought her! I'm actually contemplating just not wrapping it and setting it up for her to play with on christmas morning...but, we'll just have to see! :) The best part of Christmas coming is the snow, for me anyways! :) I just love the snowy white Christmas's that we have here in Wisconsin. And, today, was like the best day of the yeary, because we got some "real" snow for the first time! I hope that it stays and that we just keep getting more and more. And, in honor of the snow, Hailey, Owen and I all stayed in, listened to Christmas music and played this morning! Here's a little snapshot of what we did....
Owen had some tummy time on the boppy piloow. He did like to reach for the toys until Hailey systematically took each one away and played with it herself...she's so selfish. :) (I don't know if you can see, but she got her leg wrapped around the little playmat and ended up dragging it around the house after her! I laughed so hard when she got stuck in the doorway- maybe I should do that more often, it's a good hinderance to her wandering spirit!)
then while Hailey slept Owen tried out the jumperoo

I think that was maybe a smile...
after her nap, and her outfit change, Hailey crawled around on the floor and under the chair...
not sure what she was after, but she definitely had a lot of fun under there...I just hope she brought out all the dust bunnies with her, so I don't have to worry about moving it and vacuuming under there anytime soon! :)
Well, tomorrow Hailey is off to her first gun show with her Daddy and Grandpa Konietzki! It should be an adventure. I wish that I were a fly on the wall there, so that I could get us some good pictures of what two men look like pushing a baby through a gun show, but, unfortunately, I won't be there, so we'll just have to use our imaginations...hehehehe...that's actually funnier! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment