Monday, December 14

I got a new camera...

Today I picked up my new camera! I love it and it's so much fun to play with. I have been taking pictures all day and trying it out! :)
doesn't Allie look clear??
even our tree showed up nice with the new camera!
yup, Hailey looks good with the new camera

it even takes good close ups of her face! :)
uh-oh, look at how clear she is!
she even looks good standing
her smiles turn out cute!!
even in her bed!

Daddy even likes the new camera...unfortunately it even makes the boxes piled up in her bedroom look clear! ;) (after the picture I took them down in the basement and put them away)
we tried to get her to do some crawling...
too bad the moose wasn't enough to encourage her...
her cute face does show up well in the pics, though

yup, apparently I couldn't stop taking pictures...but, if you notice she is up on all fours! (I had to place her there, but she stayed and rocked back and forth)
yay..almost crawling!
her new favorite teething toy...but, don't her eyes look bright and clear???

1 comment:

  1. Fun to have a new camera!! Your pictures look great :)
    I don't think "yay" is the word I would use about crawling :) More like "OH NO" LOL

    ReplyDelete