Sunday, December 27

Merry Christmas!

I'd have to say that Christmas this year was definitely a success, in every matter of the word! :) Korey and I considered it a success, because we thoroughly enjoyed spending some time with family and especially some time with Hailey! My favorite part was spending Christmas Eve going to church with my parent's and then heading back to Korey's parent's to play some games and eat some yummy food. It was just such a relaxing and fun day for me! I hope that every year is like that! Or maybe my favorite part was rocking my cousin's little boy to sleep...and then holding him while he slept for a few hours on Christmas! That was definitely a hightlight...Korey considered it a success because he got to help Hailey open her presents and she was so cute and had such a good time! I think that Hailey considered it a success, because she got a lot of toys....look at the hawling this little girl made this year...I'd definitely say that she's super spoiled! ;)
(all her presents...)
This is her little cradle and doll that she got from her Grandma and Grandpa Gorney- our wonderful and nice neighbor's!

Isn't her little Christmas dress cute??? I just loved it- and her little boots!
hanging out on Daddy's lap....

then she got hot, so she had to loose the clothes!
giggling while Daddy licks her head! (what a weirdo)
Thor, my Mom and Dad's dog!
and Allie, hanging out in the middle of all the wrapping paper and gifts!
Daddy and his little girl...he said to me today, "don't you just want to kiss her cheeks?" ;) I think he loves her a lot!
Philly playing with his new camera- he's getting to be quite the photographer these days!
My beautiful sister, Felicia. She's the only person who can look this beautiful without even getting out of her jammies!
My Mom, Dad, "little" brother, Mike, and his fiance, Sarah!
Hailey and her Nani by the Christmas tree
Don't you love the boots??? She looks so preppy and fun in them!
Her one and only present from her mommy and daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment