Tuesday, December 8

helping mommy wrap presents...

Yesterday Daddy went shopping for Hailey and Mommy, then wrapped them and put them under the tree...so, today, Hailey and I wrapped Daddy's presents and put them under the tree, too! Hailey was so helpful! ;) She actually had a good time playing with the presents that Daddy had wrapped and testing their ability to withstand a lot of beating and crunching!
Here she is waving at the camera!! (or saluting it...)
checking out the green wrapped package
busted!! doesn't she look like she has a guilty conscience???
I definitely think that Hailey's gonna take after her mommy and be a present shaker and feeler! I did tell Korey that it was dangerous to put the presents under the tree so early, but I think that he enjoys tormenting me by making me look at them and not open them for a long time!! :) I think that Hailey finally found out that she likes the tree. She broke an ornament this morning- it definitely scared me a little bit, but she wasn't scared at all, she just flapped her arms and got really excited about it all!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie :) I don't dare put anything under the tree too early LOL. . . too many shaker and feelers :)

    ReplyDelete