Friday, October 28

4 weeks to go...

until I'm officially carrying full term twins!

neither Korey nor I can figure out if it's more exciting or incredibly scary to know that sometime within the next 4 weeks we will meet our little girls and officially become a family of 6!
I, for one, am not uncomfortable enough to be begging these girls to get out, yet! I'm excited to meet them, but I don't know if you can call it practical or just pessimistic, but I can't stop thinking about how much work it's going to be when they come home and how exhausted Korey and I are going to be for the next year...In fact, if I were to be honest I am freaking out about all the realities of bringing the girls home. I haven't really allowed myself to think about actually bringing them home, until now, and even as I do think about it I just feel complete and utter panic! Don't get me wrong- I love these girls and I would never in a million years do anything to not bring them home, in fact, I will do everything in my power to bring them home with me, but I'm just petrified about what the future may hold for me and my family. I'm nervous about my marriage and how Korey and I will ever find time for one another, I'm sad that Jackson, my baby, will have to be a big boy and accept his new place in the family (and I'm scared that he will have a hard time with it), I'm fearful that I won't have time to even read my Bible...there's just so much that it's just overwhelming...
Please pray for us in these next few weeks- we would definitely covet your prayers! Pray, especially that my heart would be steadfast, trusting in the Lord and not in man's strenght or wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment