Wednesday, October 12

it's humbling...

when you have to allow someone else to do "your" work for you! But, definitely in a good way!! I have been so blessed and so humbled by all the help, encouragement and prayers sent our way from family and friends and today was no different! My mom in law came and helped out so the babies and I could do some grocery shopping and then spend the rest of the afternoon resting!


If I had a picture of a giant whale laying on a couch, sleeping while drooling (that's because I have a hard time breathing) ;) I'd insert it here, but, since I don't- use your imagination!


here's a letter that I could have written to any of the helpers that have come to our house, but, Darlene, this one is for you:

Dear Mom,

thank you so much for your help at our house today. I know that words will never do justice to how much it meant to both Korey and I, but we really do appreciate ALL your help! Teh fact that you gave up your day off to come up to our house and spend the entire day watching the kids, reading stories, wiping noses and cleaning for me is amazing to me and honestly I can not thank you enough for it! It's been very humbling to have anyone else in my house doing things that I feel like I should be doing, but I am so thankful that God has allowed me to learn some humility through this and allowed you to be one of the "teachers". I only pray that someday I will be able to pay you back and be as much of an encouragement and help to you as you have been to me. I definitley praise and thank God that He placed me in your life. I knew I was incredibly blessed the day that I married your son, I just had no idea how much! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Love, Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment