Thursday, September 30

1 month


Today the littlest member of our family is 1 month old! I can't believe that we've been a family of 4 for a month, now...but, it is true, we have and it has been loads of fun! (with a little bit of stress and craziness thrown in there) :)
Here is what Jackson can do now that he's a whole month old:
He can hold his head up, just a little but it's definitely an improvement over the rubberneck new baby look
He smiled at me for the first time, yesterday
He's waking up only 1 time a night
He has really taken to the schedule I have him on and almost always wakes himself up to eat now, instead of me having to wake him all the time
He's looking less yellow...I'd say everything looks pretty normal, except for his eyes, they're still really yellow
He's outgroing his newborn clothes, but can't quite fit into his 0-3 month clothes, yet
I'm thinking he's close to 8lbs...he was 7lbs. 12oz. last week at our appointment and we have another one tomorrow, so we'll know for sure what he weighs and what his height is
He loves his tummy time and can hold his head up and move his head from side to side while on his tummy

No comments:

Post a Comment