Thursday, September 16

feeling good!



Today Hailey, Jackson and I made the journey to bible study at church...and...it was amazing!! I came home energized and Hailey came home and played very nicely with all of her toys...amazing, huh?! I don't know what was better- getting out of the house, spending some time in the Word, getting together with other "mommy" friends, or Hailey getting to burn off some energy somewhere else, but it was such a great time away from the house! I don't think I'd want to do it everyday, but it was a great change in our routine! :) Plus, it was so fun to show off Jackson to all of my friends. It's always fun to have someone else gush over the baby that you think is so absolutely wonderful!
Thank you, Lord, for pushing me out of my "zone" and making me get up and get out of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment