Tuesday, April 27

Oh boy oh boy oh boy...

IT'S A BOY!!!
I'm 21 weeks and we had our ultrasound today and fortunately we got to find out what the gender of this beautiful child is! I thought all along that it was going to be a boy and I was right! :) We couldn't be happier (at least I couldn't...Korey's being his normal "emotion less self" about it all) but, I'm beside myself with excitement!
He had a hard time showing his face for the "camera" so the only pic we got of his face was this one with his hand over it! It's such a cute little hand, though, don't you think?! I'm just so completely in love with this child growing inside of me! Thank you, Lord for him!
I went and bought some adorable little "boy" clothes today on my way home- just two outfits! I couldn't help myself! I feel like it has been a journey about 14 weeks long, but I am finally getting really excited to see this baby in person! :) I think that is why God gives us a full 9 months, he knew that sometimes it just takes us Mom's a little while to get used to the idea of being pregnant and then he figured he'd give us a nice long while to wait after we finally get excited! How gracious is that??!! :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!! SO excited for you! I have two little boys and there is just nothing like them. Congrats!!! Praying for your health and for the little man-child you carry.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete