Monday, April 19

beach bum??!!

Since the beach was everyone's favorite spot I thought I'd show you some cute pics of Hailey playing there!
can you see Jace pouting? He was mad because he didn't want his picture taken, but we buried Hailey in the sand and she was just too cute to not take a picture! :) (plus, this was as close as they got to playing together the whole time!)
Hailey and Daddy walking on the seashore
the wind really was fierce, but it was so fun to be there that none of us cared!
mommy and hailey playing in the surf! It was great fun and we both got soaked- good thing it was so windy- we dried out in no time! :)
Hailey running towards the water...she got so fast that sometimes it was actually hard to keep up with her! Definitely would not want to take two little ones by myself!
Hailey and her favorite person...Daddy!!
playing in the sand
I think she could be a model...doesn't she look lke she's posing with a "far off" look on her face?! America's Next top model watch out- here comes my baby! :)
playing with the sand toys...good thing Jace has so many sand box toys that we could bring to the beach!
me and my little gift from the Lord! Thank you so much for blessing me with her, dearest Jesus, I love her more and more each day and can't wait to see what you have in store for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment