Tuesday, April 6

GratiTuesday!

This week I am so thankful for my "big" sister! Felicia is such a dear woman of God and has always held a very special spot in my heart, but there is just something so special and amazing to see her relationship develop with my daughter! I love how she loves Hailey and what she can teach her that I can't. She is so patient, so caring, so soft- all those great qualities that I don't possess! I'm so thankful that God placed an aunt in Hailey's life who can:
soothe her bumps and bruises and hold her when she cries!
feed her snacks whenever she wants them and not have to care if she's had dinner or not! (every kid needs someone to just spoil them unmercifully and, unfortunately, as a Mom that's not what I get to do- all the time, anyways!:))

and take her to fun and exciting new places- like a conservatory! A place that a little northern Wisconsin town would never even consider getting, but a big place like Minneapolis has in abundance! I love that my daughter will have experiences outside of our little "bubble" here and a great aunt that will teach her to love them! :)
I love you, Fysh, and I pray that someday the Lord will bless you with many ;) children of your own, but for now, thanks for loving my baby and treating her just like I would! I know you will always have a special place in her heart as well as mine. God has truly blessed me by giving me you as a big sister. I can only pray that Hailey will be able to learn the same great and wonderful things that I have learned from you over the years!



No comments:

Post a Comment