Thursday, April 22

mommy's little helper

Ever since we bought our house...four years ago, now...I've really enjoyed playing around in the backyard gardening and moving plants around- pretty much anything to do with being outside and getting my hands in the dirt! And, it seems like my daughter has followed in my footsteps!
So, here are some pics for you, Grandma K...I think you'll like 'em! :)
here's her attempt at helping me put some seeds in pots!
Yikes!! Look at all that dirt???


this container did have dirt in it at one time...before she decided to dump it out over head!!

then, she moved on to bigger and better things and helped me plant some glads in the flower bed
she was a good little helper
and I got a lot planted!
but, then she got bored...and headed to the steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment