Wednesday, June 3

fishing adventures!

Last night when Korey got home from work he wanted Hailey and I to go fishing with him!! We had such a blast. Hailey was just such a peanut and she was so good for us!! Yeah! I think she enjoyed being out on the boat- there was so much to look at. Too bad she missed it when Korey actually got a fish. She was sleeping one time and the other times she and I had gone back to the vehicle to eat! ;)

Here she is sitting in the front seat, helping me pull the trailblazer and the trailer out of the water. I was too afraid to leave her in her carseat...I just kept thinking about that lady whose car went backwards into the water, off the boat launch, and how they had such a hard time even getting her out and I figured that you'd never get a baby out of a carseat in time! (Plus, she's just so goshdarn cute sitting there!!) :)
I know this isn't a super good picture of us, but I loved how you could see the sun setting behind us and kind of glistening off the water!

Here's Hailey holding onto the pole all by herself! she's so grown up. :) Too bad she didn't catch anything.

Daddy and Hailey!

Taking a nap, all wrapped up in her blankets!

I put some blankets up as a little sun and wind barrier for her. She had a good time laying on the bottom of the boat just hanging out talking to us! She really liked it when Korey started up the motor and drove us around, maybe it was the vibrations or something...

I set her on her own little seat and tied a blanker under her arms and around the seat. She sat there for a little while, but the sun kept getting in her eyes whenever the boat would turn a certain way and it was pretty windy, so it just kept turning. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment