Wednesday, June 24

i love you, daddy

Hailey just loves her Dad and I think the feeling is definitely mutual! :) I love seeing them "hang" together. And, lately, it's been so hot that we just haven't felt like doing much, other than just lay around the house! Mostly I think it's because we don't have central air, we just have a window unit air conditioner in our bedroom and it does an ok job of cooling off our house, but it definitely doesn't cool it off super well!! Oh well, it just gives us all a good excuse to have fun together without doing any work...which for Korey and I is definitely different! We dont' even know what to do with all of our time. ;) (so, we spend it taking photos of our very cute baby...)
I was talking to my friend, Christy, today about being a Mom and what I liked about it the best and I think that it's just the little smiles that you see everyday...there's just something so wonderful about seeing your child's face light up that words really can't explain it! I'm sure every Mom can understand that feeling, and maybe it is just me who can't get over it, but I feel like everyday I'm amazed again and again how wonderful it is to be a Mom!! I began my "love relationship" with Hailey at the exact moment that I felt the top of her little head, in the middle of my labor and it hasn't stopped! I fall more and more in love with her each day. I just can't even believe that it is possible to love another human being this much! I can't wait until the day that I can have another one. I told Korey the other day that I wish we could have at least 6 kids, because I just so enjoy every aspect of being a Mom!! :) I know it sounds "sick," but it's even been fun to changer her diapers, lately, because it's "fun" to see what color they're gonna look like!! It's so funny, now that we're feeding her real food, because her poops are just so different. They pretty much look like what she ate! Pretty crazy, huh?!











No comments:

Post a Comment