Monday, June 22

5 months!

Hailey turns 5 months old, today!! And, I just can't believe the grace that God has lavished on Korey and I in the last year. I was reminded this morning of the verse that Korey and I prayed for Hailey before she was even conceived. 1 Samuel 1:27, "For this child I prayed and the Lord has granted me my petition that I asked of Him." The Lord has surely granted us the petition that we asked of Him- above and beyond what we could have hoped for. Even though Hailey cried almost the entire day- I think the heat was a little too much for her- I can still end my day by thanking the Lord for this glorious gift that He has given me! Thank you, Father, for your indescribable gift.
This is me with my adorable little child! I love her so much and have never been happier...
This little dress was one that I wore when I was a litle girl! I think it is just adorable!!
Hailey loves "reading" these little books that I found at a garage sale. They are great- they can go right in the washing machine, so I don't have to worry about what she might get on them. :)

Her Nani bought her this cute litle outfit. Isn't it adorable?? I think that the pants are supposed to be capris, but she doesn't quite have long enough legs for that!! (I guess she takes after her parent's!) :)


I love how she's starting to grab at things and play with things, now! It's so fun to be able to give her little toys and watch her enjoy touching them and putting them inside her mouth! :) I'm gonna make her a little "touch and feel" book, as soon as I can get to my sewing machine again!

I love seeing her in her little bumbo seat. I have been putting her in this to feed her and she just gets so excited to go in here, now!

Happy little baby!!









No comments:

Post a Comment