Monday, June 15

Puppy Love!

Hailey was playing on the floor today, and for a rare showing- Allie decided to go and lay by her. Maybe she was interested in her toys or something...whatever the reason, it was pretty fun to watch them together. It was nice, too, to have a reason to like Allie...lately she has been running after walkers or barking at other dogs from the house and it has gotten super annoying. It used to be that we could let her outside with us and she would just stay by our side, or at the very least she would obey us when we called her off of something. And now I feel like I can't even let her out to go to the bathroom without putting her on the leash. This morning I let her out to go to the bathroom and from the backyard she heard another dog and made a beeline for the front yard, barking and acting like she was gonna eat this little dog...so, here I am in my pajamas without my teeth brushed or my hair done running after my very bad dog!! It was so embarassing. (the worst part was that I had slept in until 8, today....so, that lady probably thougth I was a super huge sluff off that never does anything...) Anyways, I don't know what has gotten into her lately, but I'm not a huge fan of whatever it is!! But, for this afternoon anyways, she decided to work on getting herself back in my good graces. :) (and what better way than spending time with my favorite person...see, even Allie has figured it out!)

Here's Hailey reaching for Allie. It's so fun to see her reaching for things...although it does make it harder to feed her or have her sit on your lap and do much of anything!
Hailey is grabbing onto Allie's mouth....she pretty much had a death grip on it. I thought it was pretty funny, but apparently Allie did not!(as you can see by the next picture)

Allie saying "I have had enough!"
Poor Hailey looking lost and dejected without her buddy...or play toy. :)

As close as Allie got after that! (and Hailey rolled right over, trying to get closer to her! she just really loves Allie. I can see them being good friends in a few months...ok, maybe more like years! But, hopefully the love will be mutual someday) ;)
I loved this pic, too, 'cause it shows how Hailey rolls over- she grabs the back of her legs and just hikes herself up and over. It's so funny to see how she prepares herself to roll!! (like it's a major event or something...) ;)






























No comments:

Post a Comment