Monday, April 20

to work on a schedule or not to


Hailey is getting so much bigger these days! She almost rolled over from her back to her stomach last night. It was pretty exciting, but she hasn't tried since. (I think we scared her 'cause we got so excited!! ooops!) She just loves her little playmate(thanks, Angie), she lays on it and just talks to herself for hours.

I don't know what to do about a schedule for her. I know that I should try and keep her on one and that she does better if she has one, but I'm struggling with how to change it. According to the book, "on becoming babywise" by the time kids are 12 weeks old they should be eating only every 3 to 4 hours and Hailey is still eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours...sometimes she'll go for 4, but that's pretty much only once a day. Ok, so I'm struggling with this because I don't know if I should try and keep according to the book ('cause it's been working out so well so far) or just let her go with what she's doing because she's happy and it's working for us. She sleeps through the night, so that's not a problem! (thank God for that!) I guess it's just one of those things that I'll have to figure out for my baby, but it sure would be easier to just have someone standing over me telling me what to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment