Saturday, April 18

the first post!

Today is the first time I have posted on here!! It's so exciting. I told Korey that blogging is like having an online journal that everyone can read! He, obviously, didn't understand the desire to have a journal- let alone one that the world could see! I guess what they say about opposites attracting is true! I'm beginning this post so that our family members can keep up to date on our lives and see some newer pictures of our baby girl! I hope you enjoy it and leave me comments. I'd love to hear what you think about the incredibly exciting life that we live here in Mosinee. ;) Hopefully, you'll enjoy it- if not at least i know that my Mom will read what I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Great job! Blogging is so fun and it is a great way to record the "dailys" for everyone to see.
    I have added you to my list of blogs to check daily. Don't feel pressured to post daily if you can't find the time. Anyway, I don't want you to show me up! I'm lucky if I post once a week right now!

    ReplyDelete