Wednesday, April 29

Generations


Today my Dad's Mom and her husband came to visit Hailey and I. She has only seen her a few times since Hailey's been born and I was feeling kind of bad about that this morning, but as I thought about it I realized that she's probably seen her once a month. It just seems like Hailey's been a part of our family for a lot longer than 3 months! And, as I watched my Grandma play with her first great-grandchild, it made me think a lot about generations and how special it is to have a grandparent, let alone two great grandparents! And, as you can see by the pictures, Hailey is very loved by her grandgrandmothers, which is always nice to see. I am thankful that my parent's have such great relationships with their mom's so that Hailey can see them and they can be a part of her life. I pray that both her great grandma's will be around when she is older so that she can remember them and all the love they have for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment