Sunday, April 19

so much to raising a baby!

This is a picture of Hailey, Samuel, and Josie when they were all about 2 months old! (a whole month ago!!)

Today, I saw that a few of my friends think that their babies are teething already! Is it really possible for a 3 or 4 month old to be teething?? What does that look like?? I wonder when Hailey will start teething. She's been drooling a lot, which isn't the most pleasant, but I've heard that's a precursor to teething-so, I'm sure we're gonna see a lot more of that as time goes on. I guess I'll have to buy some more bibs...she seems to spit up or drool all over them fairly regularly. It's nicer to change bibs than clothes, though, so I shouldn't complain too much. It just seems like there's always something and it's always something new and different that I'm not prepared for! I guess I really do find myself wishing that these babies came with manuels on how to deal with them!! I don't know if it's a first mom thing or what, but I'm constantly worried that I'm gonna miss something or that I'm gonna do something wrong and premanently ruin Hailey for life....I know that the chances of me doing that are really small, but I can't help but worry about it!(well, I guess I can help it, I jsut choose not to...apparently I like worrying!)


Hailey's little friend, Samuel, is 3 months old today! I can't believe it. Hailey will be 3 months on Wednesday. On the one hand it doesn't seem like that much time has gone by, but on the other hand it seems like she has been a part of our life for so long that I can't even imagine it without her anymore!(in fact, she's so much a part of my life that she's sitting on my lap watching me type-I don't think I possessed the ability to type and hold a baby at the same time a few months ago!) ;) Please be praying for Josie, Hailey's little twin(she was born on the same day as Hailey- only one hour later!!). She is still in the hospital and they think that they're gonna have to be there for another week or two. Her parent's are Ben and Megan and I think they could defnitely use some prayers, also. I'm sure it would be hard to spend a lot of time sitting in the hospital. Plus, they have another daughter, Ellie, who they have to worry about!

No comments:

Post a Comment