Tuesday, April 21


Here is Hailey wearing a sweater that Korey had when he was a baby!! Isn't it cute? I took this this morning and, as you can tell, she is feeling so much better. She was a big hit at the salon last night and then at the coffee shop this morning. I'm so glad that I can take her with me, but I never realized how much I'd miss just being able to go by myself. I love having Hailey and her beign around, but I do kind of miss my "me" time! For the past few years each time I got my haircut I'd come home, take a shower and practice doing my hair, but all of the sudden I had to strategically plan my hair appointment around a feeding schedule, come home and make dinner, then feed the baby and put her to bed and before I knew it it was time for bed and seemed silly to take a shower and do my hair! and I really missed not having that! :)
Last night was also the first night he came home to find me without my makeup and hair done!! I know that a few of you might think that's a silly thing to worry about, but for me it was a big deal. It was probably one of the first times since we've been married that I've met Korey at the door not looking my best. (I'm the girl who wore makeup the day I gave birth and brought fun clothes to wear home from the hospital- not sweatpants!) But, I guess this is just one more thing that I have to get used to. :) (or maybe I just need to use my time more wisely and plan my hair appointments for earlier in the day...hmmm...there's a thought!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment