Wednesday, April 22

3 months

Hailey is 3 months old today! It's so hard to believe!!! Where has the time gone?

It seems like just yesterday that we were at our first appointment and saw her heartbeat. At that time, I remember thinking that it was going to take forever to see her and that 9 months was such a long time! Good thing for me that it really wasn't forever and that she did finally make an appearance!

I can't believce how much she has grown in 3 months time!! (or how much I've grown and changed!) I pretty much have become the mom that I never wanted to become- I've done every single thing I swore I never would do- and the weird thing is--I love it!! I love every minute of time that I spend rocking my baby to sleep and I love picking her up when she cries. I can't get enough time spent holding her and take whatever chance I can get!

She just loves getting a bath and she had her last bath on the counter, today! She splashed so much that the entire floor was soaked by the time we were done-so, I guess it's on to the bath tub for her! :)

Here's a look at Hailey's life at 3 months:
-she's been sleeping through the night for over a month, but now she sleeps until almost 7 am! (unless Dad can't help it and he wakes her up to say goodbye before he leaves for work!)
-she eats pretty much every 3 hours, but the last time is somewhere around 7 or 8 o'clock at night
-she giggled, for real, for the first time last night and it was because I was blowing on her bare belly and tickling her with my hair
-she smiles and coos at her Dad the most, but she'll do it for almost anyone- as long as she's in the mood and their willing to act super silly
-she's still wearing 0-3 clothes, but she can fit into a few 3-6 pants and onesies
-she loves her nuk and whenever she's cranky that's what she wants
-her favorite show is American Idol and she and I watch it almost every week(changing her feeding schedule to fit with whatever time it is on, so we have a good excuse to just sit in front of the tv and do nothing else!)
I love being your Mom, Hailey!! I am praying that you grow up to be a little girl who loves Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment