Thursday, November 24

a lot to be thankful for this year!

cute little babies...my one and only niece, Mackenzie!


my sweet and helpful daughter, who loves her cousin


little girl hugs...and tons of practice for Hailey before her sisters get here


our wonderful neighbors who love our kids almost as much as our kids love them!


my amazing, sweet and wonderful sister!! I just can't say enough about how great she is and how helpful she's been throughout this pregnancy...I just love her!


my cute little girl who loves to eat ice and snow


can't say enough about how much I love and am thankful for these two cute kiddos


my sweet baby Jack- his smile and cute little facial expressions are actually too cute and they help him get away with way too much!


I feel like every Thanksgiving gets better and better and I have more reasons to be thankful for than the year before, but truly, this is the most blessed Thanksgiving that I have ever experienced! God has blessed our family above and beyond this year- with more blessings to come!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving, all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment