Monday, November 7

34 weeks 4 days...

and counting...

the reality of bringing home our girls is definitely setting in these days!

Hailey and I packed my hospital bag this afternoon and she put a sticker on day #18 today, (that means 18 days until I hit 37 weeks) tomorrow Korey is coming with me to the doctor and we're going to chat about our timeline and the details surrounding the delivery, I'm doing my first biophysical profile on Thursday and I have to do it at the hospital- just in case the girls don't look so good and we don't get to come home!

It's just crazy how the homestretch is finally here...and, like with each pregnancy- I'm starting to get that feeling that I'm uncomfortable enough that, regardless of how much work it's going to be to bring the baby home and how scared I am of the labor and delivery- I'm ready to be done being pregnant. So far I've gained over 40lbs (that's all I'm gonna say about that...) ;) and my poor back is killing me carrying it all around, but it's the funny stuff that's getting hard to do, such as wash the dishes...who knew that standing sideways at the counter to wash dishes would seem like a good idea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment