Friday, July 9

Fun times at Fort Wilderness!

Yesterday Hailey and I made the trek up to Fort Wilderness, in McNaughton, WI to visit my parent's while they were camping! We got to go for a pontoon luncheon ride and see an eagle, which was a pretty cool treat, too! We just really had a good time- but definitely had the most fun at the beach!
This was Hailey's first time at a beach, where she actually got to swim and play in the sand for as long as she wanted!

We took Amanda and Ellianna Graham with us and the girls were just adorable in their little polka dot swimming suits!

Elli tried out Hailey's little floaty ring and LOVED it! She looked so adorable and relaxed in it!

Hailey didn't really want to be in her innertube, but who could blame her when she had a Nani and a Papa to play with???
All in all, I'd have to say it was a successful trip and super refreshing for me! I think I just needed some time to get away and to have some fun! Hopefully next time we'll be able to convince Korey to come with us! :) (or...maybe next year we can splurge and spend a week up there, ourselves...)

No comments:

Post a Comment