Thursday, July 22

Time's fun when you're having flies...


...or something like that! I wrote the title that way on accident and just decided to leave it, 'cause I wanted to give you a little insight on how a mommy of an 18 month old's mind works! Kinda scary, huh?! :) Well, we aren't eating flies here, but something is making Hailey grow by leaps and bounds and it sure is fun to watch!! :) I am still having a hard time believing that the sweet little thing that we brought home from the hospital is now the sweet little girl that lives at our house! (and, NO, she is not sweet all the time...as she clearly demonstrated at my friend's house this morning by throwing her huge tantrum over having to sit on the floor and eat! But, neither was she sweet all the time, then, either...we just don't have any pictures of her screaming her head off!!) ;)
So, here's to me moving from being the mommy of a sweet little newborn girl to the mommy of a sweet little 18 month old...another milestone surpassed!! It's rather sad to see her grow up, but I can't help but be exctied about all the changing and growing that she's doing! Plus...I get a lot more sleep at night these days than I did when she was first born- at least for another month, that is! Then her brother will be here to take her spot as the sweet little baby who enjoys keeping the mommy up at all hours of the night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment