Saturday, July 10

A balloon here, a balloon there...balloons, balloons, everywhere!

Wausau has a hot air balloon rally each year and Korey I have went a few years ago and loved it, so the thought of taking Hailey this year was soooo exciting! I was looking forward to it all week! And...it definitely did not disappoint me! It was completely different than the last time we went, but fun! I couldn't believe how big it had gotten and how many more people were there than last time. It was amazing- I guess the word had gotten around about how much fun it was!

they had a lot of stuff for the kids to do and although most of it was too big for Hailey, she loved the little balloon named Wally!

It was definitely past her bedtime by the time we even got there, so she was rather squirrely, but she did amazingly well considering!


Hailey's two favorite balloons...Korey really liked the space ship one, but these were definitely Hailey's favorites!

There's nothing like a little girl and her Grandpa to warm your heart! Hailey was super enthralled with watching the balloons blow up and she was so happy to have Grandpa hold her and let her get a front view look of them!

Then she was playing with a little boys balloon and popped it...one of those times that you want to say...who's kid is that over there???!
I LOVE my baby girl! It makes me sooo incredibly happy to be able to take her places and do things with her. I love that she's getting older and able to enjoy more stuff, too! And, enjoy we did yesterday...we ate deep fried cheese curds, ribs, and coldstone ice cream! It was YUMMY!! Good thing I have a daughter to share all my cravings with! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment