Sunday, May 12

Happy Mother's Day!

5 years ago on Mother's Day I was crying into my husband's shoulder as I lamented the fact that I had no children...1 year ago on Mother's Day I was crying into my husband's shoulder as I lamented the fact that being a mom was a lot harder than I had envisioned. This Mother's Day I'm rejoicing! Rejoicing over what God gave me- 4 beautiful blessings, 2 amazing mothers, and a whole handful of wonderful mom's that I call friends. He's been with me every step of the way. He's given me godly and gracious mom's to watch and follow after. He's given me a godly man to walk with. He's given me His gracious counsel and arms to cry in.  God has been so faithful to me, so good to me and so gracious to me. I don't deserve any of it- in fact, I know that I am the least deserving mom around- yet God saw fit to bless my socks off- to give to me above and beyond what I asked of Him- above and beyond what I would have ever dreamed of asking!
I am blessed, indeed! 
Happy Mother's Day to all you blessed Mom's, Grandma's, Aunts and Uncles...especially the ones that have touched my life and been a blessing to me- I love and appreciate you all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment