Monday, May 27

Happy Memorial Day!

We took in the annual Mosinee Memorial Day parade...but, nothing could compare to having the swat team, in full gear, numerous police cars, a van full of fully geared up men, and an ambulance preparing for who knows what outside of our front door this morning!! After that, seeing a fire truck and an ambulance in the parade seemed like small potatoes ;) Good thing we went to see Bob and Karen after taking in the parade or it may have been a bust!! ;) 

On our way to Mosinee this morning I told the kids a little bit about Memorial Day...
as Jack hopped out of the car, Bob was there to get him and the first words out of Jack's mouth were:
"thank you for fighting for our country, Bob"  
Yes, thank you for fighting for our country, Bob...and Will and to all 3 of my grandfather's. I'm proud to say that we come from a long legacy of men who gave up their time and put their lives on the line and on hold to fight for our country! 

2 comments:

  1. I used to be гecommendеd this blοg by
    ωay of my couѕіn. I'm no longer positive whether or not this publish is written by means of him as nobody else know such particular approximately my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

    Here is my webpage: Legal Ecstasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to all of them!

    Love the red white and blue!

    ReplyDelete