Sunday, July 31

Potty Training

On Friday I asked my Mom to come up for the day and help us do some intense potty training!

It's been a long 3 days, but...well worth it when you see this little girls smile! (at least that's what I keep telling myself) :) She loves her new potty chair- which she should, because she got to go to Target and pick it out all by herself!
while we were there we also picked out some "bribery" aka gum! :) Who knew that with a little packet of gum, a potty chair and TONS of patience you could accomplish so much in only 3 days?

Too bad for Jackson and I it has been a very long 3 days and we're both looking forward to being done and moving on with life! (him mostly because he wants to be playing with the potty chair instead of Hailey sitting on it and me because I am dying to get out of the house and be able to do something besides just watch for Hailey's potty dance) :) I'm hoping and praying and truly thinking we're on the home stretch, now...we had Nani, Unca Phil and Papa over today and only one minor accident and three successful attempts at using the potty chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment