Friday, June 11

rainy day fun

It's been raining for the last few days, so Hailey and I have been trying to keep ourselves busy in the house- playing all kinds of fun games! :)
I think that she sees our hallway a her own personal runway, because a lot of her day is spent running up and down it and pushing her baby in the stroller up and down it! It' actually kind of a nice way for her to burn off some of her energy and not get into too much trouble! :)
Korey and I have been teaching her where the baby is...she likes to go between pulling up my shirt and "patting" the baby and then giggling and pulling up her own shirt and poking her belly and saying "baby"!! It's pretty cute- until we're in walmart or the grocery store and she does it...then, not so much, 'cause who wants to see some huge pregnant belly poking out! :)
I love this cute little girl- we have so much fun together- even on rainy days! Today we sat and read books, played the eensy, weensy spider, and if you're happy and you know it for over an hour! Who woulda thought that that could be that much fun??
God has truly blessed me with this beautiful and good baby girl- I just hope that little Jackson is as much fun to be around and play with!

1 comment:

  1. Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

    Hi! I stumbled upon your blog...love your pregnancy story :) I have 3 kiddos and I wondered too, how it is that a parent can love a new baby as much as the one already part of the family. It must be a reflection of Gods love because as soon as that precious little one is born, you discover the same amount of love for him as you have for the other kids. God must have an enormous heart for each one of us.

    ReplyDelete